Terms and Conditions
1. This web store operates wholly from the United Kingdom
2. All products sold ("the products"), whether physical or digital, are provided from the UK
3. All purchases from this website are subject to UK legal jurisdiction on all matters
4. Once physical products have been used or digital products have been downloaded, their purchase is non-refundable
5. All products and materials supplied are the copyright of Martin Twycross.
6. Products purchased are supplied for the personal use of the buyer and the unauthorised copying, reproduction, sharing or distribution of them is strictly prohibited
7. The content of all products was accurate at the time of filming/recording/production but may have changed since
8. The information and guidance provided in the products is offered in good faith but we cannot be held liable for any loss, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the information and guidance provided in the products
9. All contents of this website are the property of Martin Twycross
10. In purchasing from this website, you may be sent occasional e-mails offering details of new products and promotions. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
11. In purchasing from this website, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions